December 2018 (Corrected)
MyPaymentsPlus InformationEvesham Township School District now offers MypaymentsPlus (www.mypaymentsplus.com), a state-of-the-art online service that provides you the convenience and information you need to manage your student’s meal account. This system speeds up serving lines in the cafeteria, eliminates the need to send checks to school or worry about lost or forgotten lunch money, and ensures that your child will receive a nutritious meal. This program is provided at no cost to the school district.
At no cost, Mealpay Plus allows any family to:
- Create a free, secured account to manage all of your student's accounts
- Check your student’s current account balance
- Monitor the items your student has been purchasing in the cafeteria
- Create settings to receive email notifications when the account reaches a low balance
For a processing fee of 4.75% per payment. Mealpay Plus allows any family to:
- Make a prepayment into your student’s meal account using a check, credit card, or debit card at www.mypaymentsplus.com. Funds deposited through MealpayPlus are usually available for student use within a matter of minutes.
- Create settings to automatically replenish your student’s account when it reaches a low balance
For this school year, we strongly encourage all parents (even if you do not prepay for your student’s meal account) to create an account at no cost through www.mypaymentsplus.com. To create a new account, follow the onscreen directions and register your student using their Student ID (PIN) number. Student ID (PIN) numbers can be obtained by contacting customer support at: 1-877-237-0946.
For those who do wish to prepay into their student’s meal account, Mealpay Plus offers several convenient ways to do so by visiting www.mypaymentsplus.comfrom anywhere, at anytime.
The existing system of pre-paying by check or cash at the school is still in place and will remain so. Please make your check payable to your school's cafeteria, (ex. Van Zant for Van Zant students, etc.)
A link to MyPaymentsPlus can be found on the District Website in the School Lunch section.
We consistently strive to find new and better ways to serve our students and our families, and we thank you for partnering with us in this effort.