Request for Public Records
    General Information and Appeal Process

    1. Access to public records can be requested by contacting the School Business Administrator/Board Secretary and completing the Request for Public Records Form.  (Form is also included below).
    2. All requests for access to a public record shall be in writing and hand-delivered, mailed, transmitted electronically or otherwise conveyed to the School Business Administrator/Board Secretary.
    3. Note that a deposit or pre-payment of fees may be required under certain circumstances.
    4. If your request for access to a government record has been denied or unfilled within the seven (7) business days required by law, you have a right to challenge the decision by the Records Custodian to deny access.  At your option, you may either file an action in the Superior Court of New Jersey, or file a complaint with the Governement Records Council (GRC) by completing the Denial of Access Complaint Form.  You may contact the GRC by toll-free telephone at (866) 850-0511, by mail at P.O. Box 819, Trenton, NJ 08625, by email at grc@dca.state.nj.us, or at their web site at www.state.nj.us/grc.  The GRC can also answer other questions about the law.  All questions regarding complaints filed in Superior Court should be directed to the Court Clerk in your County

    All requests should be forwarded to the Evesham Township School District's Records Custodian, Mr. John Recchinti as follows:

    John Recchinti

    Board Secretary

    Evesham Township Board of Education

    25 S. Maple Avenue
    Marlton, NJ  08053
    Phone: 856-983-1800 ext. 5040
    Fax: 856-988-0804
    E-mail: recchintij@evesham.k12.nj.us
    Government Records CouncilThe GRC can also be reached by clicking on this link.
    OPRA | Open Public Records ActMore information on the Open Public Records Act can be reached by clicking on this link.
Last Modified on January 19, 2016